Expand your empire in the Eastern world with this expansion set
- Real Time Strategy:
- Nº 15 of 118
Age of Empires III strikes back with a new expansion pack and takes you to the Ancient Eastern empires. As with any other Age of Empires adventure, The Asian Dynasties is designed with an incredible level of detail, creating an involving atmosphere that makes the game really enjoyable.
In this sense, every single element in this demo is designed according to Asian stereotypes, from player menus to background music and including, of course, buildings, cities and military units. Also, if you have played any of the previous Age of Empires, you'll master the controls in no time, as they remain just the same; if not, don't worry because they're easy to learn.
Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties is pure strategy: you'll have to gather resources, build your town, create and army and battle against the enemy. This demo only allows you to get a sneak peek of the whole game but the overall impression was good... at least for an Age of Empires fan like me.
Age of Empires strikes back with more nations, more units, more challenges and more fun for you.
- Perfectly depicted Asian atmosphere
- Easy to control
- More Age of Empires for all the saga fans
- Demo is too short
- File size:
- 612.2 MB
- Ageofempires3 | More programs (2)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Strategy > Real Time Strategy
- 30 day Trial Period<br /> The trial version of Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties allows players to play as the new Japanese civilization, or as the imperialistic British. Players also have the opportunity to try out the new random map Honshu, and the King of the Hill game type.